New in Oahu!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmblive19

New
Reaction score
Hello fellow divers! I am a novice diver who just moved to the island of Oahu in Hawaii! Message me if you want!

Hey there and welcome. When are you going to undertake your first dive there, or have you done so already? There are many divers from Hawaii and I am sure that you will find some of them who will be of help. Safe, and happy, diving.

Howdy!

I'd also like to welcome you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. I see you've already said Hi on our Hawaii forum, too; good move. Seems to be a lot of activity over there. Be sure to check out our New To Scuba forum, as well.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Heya and welcome to the Board! (nice move!)

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

That has got to be one of the coolest places a novice diver could move to! You are going to have some increadible stories to tell us!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully post about some of your own experiences as well! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years! If you have any questions or problems, or you just want to chat PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you better around the boards!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:
(Hawaii?? I'm jealous!)

Aloha Dmblive
Welcome to Scubaboard. There are a few of us here from Oahu.
Hope to see you around.
Aloha Turtleguy

Aloha and welcome to the board!

Welcome to Scubaboard,
I'm soooo jelous of your new location. Very cool
You won't be a novice diver for long!
-Mike

Back
Top Bottom