Some General Board Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cougar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
1. Is there a master list somewhere of where everyone is from. Obviously when someone posts...their location shows...but is their a country and state lists that shows how's from where?

2. Whats' a vBpad?

3. Is a senior member someone with lots of diving experience or someone who's been on the board a long time?

4. Is there a central repository of people's favorite links...places with good prices on equipment. etc?

5. I saw a mention of Extreme Exposure and then lost it...is there a way to search the board for mention of certain words??

Thanks in advance...I lov eyou guys...you're all so nice!

Originally posted by cougar
1. Is there a master list somewhere of where everyone is from. Obviously when someone posts...their location shows...but is their a country and state lists that shows how's from where?
No. We only know who's where if they volunteer that in their profiles. And giving that information is purely voluntary
2. Whats' a vBpad?
"vB" is short of vBulletin which is the software that drives the board. After a quick look, vBPad is a place where you can have short notes to yourself.
3. Is a senior member someone with lots of diving experience or someone who's been on the board a long time?
Senior member means someone who has posted the appropriate number of message to achieve the ranking. It has nothing to do with expertise in diving.
4. Is there a central repository of people's favorite links...places with good prices on equipment. etc?
Yes, www.ScubaDirectory.com
5. I saw a mention of Extreme Exposure and then lost it...is there a way to search the board for mention of certain words??
Yes, through ScubaDirectory.com. Btw, EE is www.Extreme-Exposure.com
Thanks in advance...I love you guys...you're all so nice!
We love you too :1st: Does this mean you're gonna dump your hubby and dive with all of us bachelor divers??? =-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom