Hello from Key Largo, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Fit

Reaction score
I see that you must first introduce yourself before posting on this board. Many of you I know personally. I see where there is a discussion group where manufactures can post. I hope that this is considered appropriate.

We are safe and sound in Key Largo. This last storm, Ivan, gave us quite a scare. I hope that this is all going to be behind us. My heart goes out to those who have suffered so much devastation!

Carolyn@liquidfit

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest! Have you checked our Florida forum? Good place to meet new buddies, but you'll probably know a lot of them already.

It'd help if you'd complete your Profile and seperately - your Dive Info, as this will help in future diving discussions. You can even include links to your business in your Signature. See the Quick Link menu above. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don

PS: Fortunately, it looks like Janne lost interest. Y'll have had enough.

Hey Carolyn!

Welcome to the board!

Joe from Borger

:sunny Hi there Liquid Fit! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :mostlysun

Hey Joe, how the heck are ya'll????? Joe and I are from the same hometown of Borger, Tx!!! I'm about ready to move back to Borger, what with all of these hurricanes. I'll take a Texas tornado anyday over a hurricane. At least we had basements to hide in. Sorry, I won't get to see you at DEMA. Going to pass on going this year.

Carolyn from Borger, Tx

Liquid Fit:
Hey Joe, how the heck are ya'll????? Joe and I are from the same hometown of Borger, Tx!!! I'm about ready to move back to Borger, what with all of these hurricanes. I'll take a Texas tornado anyday over a hurricane. At least we had basements to hide in. Sorry, I won't get to see you at DEMA. Going to pass on going this year.

Carolyn from Borger, Tx
I've met other Panhandle people there. "Tom," maybe, who is/was skipper for Silent World, and - someone else? :ne_nau: I run into Joe at times in the Amarillo dive shop I patronize.

Back in my growing up years, Lubbock and Amarillo were major big rivals in football!! We kicked their butt most of the time. I went to nursing school in Amarillo Tx. We're having a littlle mini Borger reunion here in Key Largo next month. Amazingly, I still keep in contact with the majority of my high school class. I'm not going to tell you when I graduated from high school!!!!!

Hello to another Texan,
Carolyn from Borger, Tx

Heya Carolyn, welcome to the board! Glad to see you already know people here. Did Key Largo fare pretty well after the storms?

Vickie

Welcome Carolyn, glad to have you here. Planning on stoping in and seeing you when we make our 2 week tour of florida next june. Were driving like heck to PCB to see our kids and then it's gonna be .......drive like mad, dive and enjoy, drive like mad,dive and enjoy........gonna play with the manatees a bit and then head your way and plan on stoping in for my new wetsuit, woo hoo!!!! Love all the colors you have, gonna be a fun one.

Enjoy
Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom