my very first post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hello scuba folks, i thought i would de-lurk. i am currently taking OW and have been reading a lot of the New2Scuba threads since i'm having some, shall we say, *issues* in class but i am getting a lot better...everyone seems very nice here. have a great day!!

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!

Glad that we were able to help you with your issues in some way.
Now complete your certification and go diving!

aloha,
Lisa

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I hope that you can get your issues worked out!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Good luck finding the answers to your "issues". This is a great place to find answers on "all things SCUBA".

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the Scuba Board "Lindsey's Aunt" and thank you for your first post ( and now we expect many more from you )

The SB is indeed a great source of info, interesting chats and a chance to meet diver's that may located near to you.

We are glad that you have come out of the "lurking" (lol) Enjoy the board. ;-)

Al

Hi LindseysAunt and welcome to the board. I just got my OW in August so new getting wet but enjoying it. Check out the Wreck Valley forum for local divers from the NY/NJ/PA area.

Glad to see you on Scuba Board,and Welcome! From Matt :monkeydan

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

I'm off in Alantic Beach NC tonight to dive WWII wrecks this weekend, but brought my laptop with me. Scuba is my sport, but SB is my obsession - and I'd hate to be away all weekend if I didn't have to?!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston Oct 16 - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee needs to know by the 6th. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :shades:

Back
Top Bottom