Greetings from Jacksonville, FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!

And you're in good company too :D...Take a look at our Florida Conch Divers forum. Lots of buddies!

Aloha and looking forward to reading more from you,
Lisa

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

There is a ton of info on diving here, that's for sure!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

SeaLawyer:
Thanks Lisa! Is there conch diving in Jacksonville? I LOVE fresh conch!
lol...ask me about Hawaii....I can tell you a little bit about that...Florida...sorry to say I've never been there....Check out the forum :wink:

justleesa:
lol...ask me about Hawaii....I can tell you a little bit about that...Florida...sorry to say I've never been there....Check out the forum :wink:

Oops! Guess I shoulda looked at your location... I LOVE Hawaii!! Been there 15 times, but all when I was much younger and before I could dive... If the Navy would send me there, I'd go in a SECOND!

Welcome to Scuba Board, I hope you enjoy being a member! From, Matt :pirate:

Heya SeaLawyer.... Welcome to the Board and to diving....! The Florida Conch Divers are always up to something (when Mother Nature allows) check out the forum, it's alwyas an open invite....

Cheers,
Vickie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom