Greetings from St. Thomas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanGrl

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello All! I'm new to the board, and thought I'd drop a note to say hi! I'm a PADI Divemaster that plays with fish all day long. Not a bad career, eh? :)

which dive ops do you work for???

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Yeah, I've been to The Rock, but not as a diver. Need to get back there sometime. Anyay, glad you're here.

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

don :shades:

Hello there ,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Playing with fish all day does soind fun! Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to help greet a new member! :happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

RICHinNC:
which dive ops do you work for???

I don't work any dive ops right now. I actually work for Coral World Ocean Park, which is the only aquarium in the Virgin Islands. I have two shops that I dive with fairly frequently though - Blue Island Divers and Coki Beach Dive Club.

I did some diving in NC a couple years back - loved it, and wish I could do more. :)

Hi and welcome to the board. I hope to join you when I retire from my present job in about seven years. Island time!

Back
Top Bottom