Honeymooners looking for advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, my husband is an active member on this site and he suggested to me that I get on here and read some of your article, threads, and reviews. We are currently planning our honeymoon somewhere in Cozumel and we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to go that is kinda off the beaten path, but still scuba friendly! We appreciate any information,
Thanks

Hi,

My wife and I live in Puerto Morelos in Quintana Roo, 20 miles from Cozumel.

I have been diving the Bahamas, Florida and Calfornia´s east coast for 30 years. Nothing compares to the variety and quality of diving her in the Mayan Riviera.

Absolutely wonderful area with great, friendly people, teriffic weather and spectacular land base activities, such as the numerous Mayan ruins.

Check it out. And contact me if you want specifics.

Regards,

Covey Isle

talltexasdiver:
Hi, my husband is an active member on this site and he suggested to me that I get on here and read some of your article, threads, and reviews. We are currently planning our honeymoon somewhere in Cozumel and we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to go that is kinda off the beaten path, but still scuba friendly! We appreciate any information,
Thanks[/QUOTe

talltexasdiver:
Thanks

Well there tall Texas, My wife and I was married underwater in Cozumel in 1985, and I really can't think of a better place to honeymoon then there. We have dove the carribean extensivly as well as the South Pacific etc, but we still love good old Cozumel.

Wade

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

For more info on Cozumel check out the Cozumel section of our Mexico forum. You should be able to find reading for days there! :11:

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Hi there,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
There's load of information on the Cozumel forum. Hope you find what you need there.

Completing your Profile with location and seperately - your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston this Saturday - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee wanted to know sooner, but she can squeeze a few in late. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom