Another New Face

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cazar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the board. My name is Josh, and I'm new to the boards and new to the sport. I've just completed Scuba Kindergarten...err..my open water certification, and I'm very excited to learn as much as I can about diving. Although there is not much "blue water" around Dallas where I live. I hope to be making regular trips to the Gulf as soon as I can get my wife on board.

Have a great day.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Now you're ready for Scuba First Grade! Check out our Texas Swamp Divers forum to see what the other "kids" are up to in your area. You may even find some that will show you their favorite places to play "hooky". Do people even use the word "hooky" anymore? :11:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

"Scuba kindergarten"............. I love it! Welcome aboard - if you keep that open-to-learning attitude you'll go very far!

Josh, welcome to diving. Your life will never be the same. To quote a friend, remember "if you stay in the air too long, you will rust."

Hi there Josh,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
Be sure to check out our New2Scuba forum and our Texas Dive club!

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston this Saturday - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee wanted to know sooner, but she can squeeze a few in late. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

don :snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom