Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wfern

Reaction score
OK, Maybe I am not sure how this works, but I am in Topeka Ks, manage Topeka Dive Shop Inc. and have been doing both rec. and com diving since 1960. So here I am, not at DEMA for a change.

Wade

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

That's exactly how it works! Check out our Mid-West Muck Divers forum to see what other ScubaBoard members are up to in your area.

You might also want to join our Business 2 Business forum which is our private area for dive industry professionals to network, share tips, ask questions, and discuss issues germane to the Scuba business. To join that forum, click here.

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:mostlysun Hello there Wfern, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me. Take care. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

Completing your Profile with location and seperately - your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

don :snorkel:

Welcome to the Board.

Wow diving since 1960 we can learn a lot from you!

Since we are in the same neighbor I will stop in and say Hi the next time I'm in the Capitol City. Where are you located?

Becky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom