Howdy!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm about as new as it gets, considering I've never even put on a set of scuba gear. Basically, I've always thought it would be a great sport/hobby, and I decided I would start looking into the possibility. So if anyone has any advice on gear, or anything else I need to know, just chime on in and let me know!!

:icecream1 Hi there Kunk35, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy being on the board. From Matt. :t-shirt:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome Kunk35,

I don't have any specific advice other than to use your head and ask a lot of questions along the way. There is a great knowledge base here where you can get any question you have answered. So if you have any questions - ask away. Don't be shy!

Enjoy your stay here!!

Kimber

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
Check out our New2Scuba forum!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message."

And if you're going to be in Houston this tonight - for the DEMA show or any other reason, you're even invited to a SB Bar-B-Q dinner! Click here: http://scubaboard.com/t73366-swampers-bbq-update-and-current-info.html or PM me for assistance in signing up for it. Dee wanted to know sooner, but she can squeeze a few in late. I wouldn't miss this for anything! :thumb:

Call me at 806-292-1855 for a ride!

don :snorkel:

Welcome to the board!! I did the same as you. Found this board before I even signed up for the class. This board is fantastic and is a plethera of information. I learned the stuff you don't in class right here! While I am also a noob to all of this, feel free to pm me as well if you have any questions.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Check out our New 2 Scuba forum for some in depth discussions on how to get started.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom