HI, from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bradhoran

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am new to diving and dive forums. I completed my PADI open water cert in Mozambique (fantastic) just over a year ago but I have not been diving since. I am well keen to go again!

:confused: I am living in Ireland and I am wondering if anyone can give me a few ideas or websites that have cheapish dive holidays around Europe. There are a lot of UK resources but not much from Ireland that I can see.

Cheers
lylt
BBB

A warm hello from across the "pond". Welcome from Ottawa Canada.

Hi Bradhoran,
Welcome from Scotland.
Oban or Scapa Flow is not far, if your into cold water diving. I am told that there are many good sites in Ireland. I have heard Rathlin island is well worth a visit and is on my long list of: maybe one day when I get a boat.
:D

You've definitely picked the best forum on the internet! Lots of friendly people just full of good advice hang around here! You may even find some dive buddies in your area, never can tell!
Welcome!
Ber :bunny:

Welcome to the board. Great board Great people here. I think If your looking for cheap in Europe, you might want to try, Spain, Portugal, maybe even Greece, since it isn't that far of a flight from Ireland. There is a great travel section here, check it out, always some folks in there that will help you out in a jiffy.:)

A friend of ours from your part of the world is currently visiting. He's out for today...but he is diver who is from Ireland and is a total expert on cheap travel. He'll know the ropes in yor part of teh world. I'll show him this post when he gets back from wandering New Mexico. Welcome to the board!!

Top of the morning to ya. :)

My family are based in Kerry. Not too far from yourself.

Welcome to the forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom