New Member from Austin, Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cactus

New
Reaction score
Hi all --

I'm from Austin, Texas -- where the diving is not so great -- but we're close to the Caribbean, so that makes it OK!!

I'm headed to Isla Mujeres for Thanksgiving, so I found this site while looking for information. If anyone has any info I need, I would appreciate it. I was there 4 years ago, but only for a few days, so only dove once. Any recommendations on dive shops or dive sites I shouldn't miss?

Thanks!!
Cactus

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I don't have much info for you, but I'm sure that someone around here does!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

Cactus,
I see you're looking around already. I don't have the information you want, but you may find it in the Dive Destinations forum, if not surely someone will see your request and fill you in soon.
Welcome to the board!!
Enjoy, and tell us about your dives when you get back.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Welcome to the board!

Joe

:icecream1 Hi there Cactus, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy being on the board. From Matt. :t-shirt:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hey There! Glad to see you here.
Send a PM if you ever want to dive Lake Travis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom