New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
Looks like a great board, look forward to some interesting discussions.

Welcome to scuba diving, you are no longer at the top of the Food Chain.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

It keeps it more exciting to know we are no longer at the top of the food chain! :11:

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Yeah, those Damselfish and Jellies can be bad!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Ah, the pride of Nova Scotia finally decides to join us. Welcome to the board.

P.S. I hate spilly talkers!!!!!

Alexander Keith:
Hello Everyone
Looks like a great board, look forward to some interesting discussions.

Welcome to scuba diving, you are no longer at the top of the Food Chain.
Welcome to ScubaBoard!
cat. development manager?
What's the cat?
Enjoy the board, hope to see you weaving through the threads.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Welcome to the board!
-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom