FL girl new to board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jisou

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone. I'm Stacey. I'm 26 and live in Fort Lauderdale. I just got certified in late August and, thanks to all the hurricanes, have made exactly TWO dives since certification.. Happy to find a board to kill my time during all this no-diving time.

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Kimber

Hey Stacy
Welcome to the Board. There are bunches of us here in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Ready to do some beach diving?? Make sure you check out the Florida Conch Divers Club for local stuff. Any trip posted (including the chick dive in a couple weeks) is an invitation to join the fun.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome aboard. Now that the hurricanes are done (hopefully) you should have many opportunities to dive.

Welcome Stacy. You live in the right place to dive. I'm here in Ft laudedale too and it's great. I get to dive at least a couple times a month.

jisou:
Hey everyone. I'm Stacey. I'm 26 and live in Fort Lauderdale. I just got certified in late August and, thanks to all the hurricanes, have made exactly TWO dives since certification.. Happy to find a board to kill my time during all this no-diving time.
WELCOME to Scubaboard!
You live in the right place to find dive buddies and dive opportunities, I think a third of the 33,0000 members must live in your area.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

:mostlysun Hello there jisou, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
Take care. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom