new kid on the block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Everyone new to the site, I've been diving for a few years in the refreshing cold of Ontario. I usually dive around Kingston and the St.Lawrence on a multitude of some great wrecks. Last year I made it up to Tobermory for an unforgetable week. I've only had the chance to dive in the salt water twice on the east coast but I'm finally going to get a chance for the warm south in late January early Febuary for my wedding in Cuba.
If anyone has any info on diving in Cayo Largo let me know.

mikey
:scubadive

Welcome to the board!

Joe

and good luck with the wedding.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

saltyballs101:
Hey Everyone new to the site, I've been diving for a few years in the refreshing cold of Ontario. I usually dive around Kingston and the St.Lawrence on a multitude of some great wrecks. Last year I made it up to Tobermory for an unforgetable week. I've only had the chance to dive in the salt water twice on the east coast but I'm finally going to get a chance for the warm south in late January early Febuary for my wedding in Cuba.
If anyone has any info on diving in Cayo Largo let me know.

mikey
:scubadive
WELCOME to ScubBoard!!
I see that you've been around for a few days, happy you decided to say hi. We are a friendly bunch (most of us, most of the time anyway).
Hope to see you weaving through the threads.

:happywave Hello there Mikey, welcome to Scuba Board! I have been impressed with the help I’ve received from here. You came to the right place to seek advice and see what other divers are up to. Take care from Matt. :walksmil:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Congratulations on your wedding in Cuba! That sounds like it is going to be an event that you will always remember. I'm sure you will find any information you are looking for by browsing the board and asking some questions in the appropriate forums. Be sure to give best wishes to the bride from all of us here at ScubaBoard.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

Completing your Profile with location and seperately - your Dive Info will help in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom