Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rachelle

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Rachelle, and I'm from the Philippines. I started diving 1995...

Welcome to SB... a great place to learn about diving and meet new friends. Haven't yet had the pleasure of diving your country, but I certainly hope to some day!

Dr. Bill

Dapher:
Welcome to the board. How often do you dive?

Thanks... Since most of my dives are doing divemastering, I would say almost every other weekend. When I operated a resort in Anilao, Batangas 3 years ago for 4 years, I would say almost every weekend... all dives were made only around the Philippines. Aside from being a divemaster, I also do dive tours (within the Phils.) on the side...

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

ello !
welcome to the board :D

As a DM your sure to learn a ton of stuff around here!

SF

So where do you reckon is the best diving in the Philippines? I am thinking of coming to Puerto Galera in November. Is that a good time? I was there a year or so ago and diving was OK, but the vis was only about 15 metres. Strong currents though. I'm based in Singapore, so access to PG is reasonably easy.

Hi there Rachelle,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

hi! welcome to SB. glad to see more people from the philippines on the board. where are you based?

Back
Top Bottom