Hi everybody

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subman

Reaction score
I am a new comer on this forum. I am Portuguese who lives in Switzerland. Every year I go down to Portugal to dive and make courses. Currently I am Course Director ESA-
www.esaweb.net. I also dive in Italy. I want to say hello to the guys from the Portuguese forum that I recognized in here.
Ciao to everybody
Subman
:wink:

Hi there subman,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

HI Matt
Thanks for your welcome. I visited your photo gallery and I noticed that you use a dry suit. Where do you usually dive? Here in switzerland we use drysuits all year long because the lake we dive in has a temperature 4 degrees after 20 metres.
Caio subman
:wink:

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

WELCOME to ScubaBoard Subman.
Hope to see you in the threads often.
Always good to have more talent to answer my questions.

Tom

Welcome to Scubaboard!!!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links above to reach those easily. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom