Just received my PADI OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVDiveEng

Reaction score
Hi, sorry just had to scream it out, I've spent all my life on the surface of the water surfing not really realizing what was underneath. What a totally different world. Now I've got DT mags all over the place, desktop's changed, new tattoo in the planning, everything I see that's red has to have a white stripe through it and I did this all originally because of a possible job! Is there such thing as dive stoke? LOL

Congrats on the cert!

Whooo hooo.. dive on! Many safe and happy dives to you!

Welcome to the addiction! No cure what so ever for it - you can only to feed it. I used to call Boulder City home.

Becky

Welcome to the board!

Joe

LVDiveEng:
Hi, sorry just had to scream it out, I've spent all my life on the surface of the water surfing not really realizing what was underneath. What a totally different world. Now I've got DT mags all over the place, desktop's changed, new tattoo in the planning, everything I see that's red has to have a white stripe through it and I did this all originally because of a possible job! Is there such thing as dive stoke? LOL
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Sorry, what you feel is normal.
I mean normal whether you're a brand new diver or been diving over thirty years.
Welcome to the disease! It doesn't go away, but this addiction will eat you up if you're away too long.
Feed it.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Tom

If this is how the diving community reacts to new members then I've found a new family. It's great to know that you can still talk with decent people! Thank you so much! NAUIFINS73 if you saw Lake MEad right now you'd go into severe depression, it's THAT low!

Wait till you get to the point where you can't pass a body of water, lake, sea, river, puddle, whatever without thinking, hmmm... wonder what's under there?

Congratulations. Make sure you keep divng.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

Congratulations on your License To Learn! It just gets better. Have you retained a bankruptcy attorney yet? :laughing:

Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help? PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom