New in Pacific NW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello! I'm newly certified in Oregon. Looking forward to advanced class in Hoodsport, WA. This looks like a great place to hang out. Look forward to reading lots of info about my new obsession.

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm in the PNW too! (Burlington.. which is 60 miles north of Seattle!) Let me know if I can help you with anything while you are getting to know your way around here!

I hear WA. diving is pretty nice. Have you ever gone out with pacadventure? My husband and I are thinking of trying that. Where is your favorite place to dive?

WECOME to ScubaBoard!!
To find a shoal of dive buddies in your area, check out the "Pacific Northwest Orca Bait" forum. It's full of great people from your area.
Hope to see your posts often and everywhere among the threads.

Tom

Welcome aboard. The PNW is a great place to live and dive. This forum has so much to offer for people in our neck of the woods. Be sure to take advantage.

diveslikeagirl:
I hear WA. diving is pretty nice. Have you ever gone out with pacadventure? My husband and I are thinking of trying that. Where is your favorite place to dive?

I've never gone out with them. I'm going to send you a PM with some of my favorite sites.... look for it in the morning! :dazzler1:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

This is a great place to spend your surface intervals! Have fun with your new obsession!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

:lol2: Love your user name! Was that given to you by an Instructor?

Anyway - Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

Be sure to check out our New2Scuba forum, and our Pacific NW dive club!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom