Hi, everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZachS

New
Reaction score
I finally saved up enough money to quit my job and travel for a while, and the first place I decided to go was Nicaragua - because it's dirt cheap, and warm in January. While examining the different things I could do there, I found out that there are a couple of dive shops there and it made me realize that learning how to dive would be a great idea. Anyway, I've been doing a bunch of research for the last month or so and I'm excited to discover this site - from the looks of things, it seems like I've probably found one of the best diving resources on the 'net. Anyway, after I spend some time scouring the archives here I'm sure I'll still have plenty of questions to ask. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Zach

WELCOME to ScubaBoard Zach!!!!
Now that sounds like a great way to learn to dive, Go for it!
This is the beast general site around, there's much to learn here about most everything to do with diving.
Hope to see you weaving through the threads often.

Tom

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Sounds like you are on a really cool adventure! This site should prove to be a great resource for you.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Welcome to the board! As long as you're in Nicaragua, you might as well go a little farther south and dive the Pacific side of Costa Rica. Some great dives to be had!

Enjoy your research in the archives and good luck with the diving!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club.

That's an adventurour approach to life you have. Love it. Try to check in from your travels, will ya'?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

DandyDon:
PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

Heh, I may be new to diving, but not message boards! :wink: I appreciate the kind thoughts, though. Both from you and everybody else!

zach

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom