Here in LA Lower Alabama that is

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbdr97

New
Reaction score
Hey just joined and have enjoyed reading some of the posts from Fl panhandle. We dive Merrits Mill Pond usually a couple of times a month the water last week was crystal clear at the head spring and Shangria La. am Cavern certified so only play in the outsides. I have over 200 dives. We also dive the Chipola River some. have also dove, Vortex, Morrisons(on the log is where I proposed to my wife), Blue Spring, Hole in the wall, Shangria La,Gator Hole, Blue Grotto, Devils Den,Eye, and Ear, Ginnie, Cypress, Paradise, Little River, Royal, Troy Springs, Econfina more of a snorkel, Santa Fe, Suawanee, Chipola rivers, Crystal Lake in Florida, an unnamed Spring in Lake Seminole(which we called seminoles revenge after the severe GI upset we had for a week afterwards), most of the wrecks off Panama City, Bart, Stages 1 & 2, Akikee, Lumber Ship, Uss Strong, Hovercraft, Bridge spans, and the Empire Mica. To many dives to list in the Keys. Also do some spearfishing. and some dry suit diving as well. We have a group of six that go we all have nearly the same experience, also have 2 river boats, a Fish and Ski and a not to far offshore Center Console between us, so we love to get where we can and dive. Especially if we can reach the sites by boat, Then its FREE!!!!! well just wanted to say Hello and drop me a line if you want to Happy Diving

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

I've never dived springs like you have there. We have a spring fed whole in New Mexico we practice in, but the caves below are grated off. Do share your joy for keys diving. Also see our Florida Conch Divers forum

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and separately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Heya and welcome!

:sunny Hi There gbdr97,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
Doc. I got this bunyon, I've had it for about 35 years, smashed my foot in the Navy, what should I do?
Oh wait, I'm greeting you!
Glad you found us, hope to be reading your contributions soon.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom