New guy from San Antonio, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there JRod1920, welcome to Scuba Board! :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

We have a very active dive club in your end of the state! Texas Swamp Divers: click here!

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

:wavey: welcome to the Board!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Hi

I'm new to scubaboard too! It's great. I'm now in cali, but I certified in landlocked Austin, TX. Yes, I was a muck diver too. Lot's of great diving inland in TX. You just have to be creative. Try Aquamarina springs or below the falls at Peppers. Everyone else will laugh at river diving, but it's cool.

See ya!

Welcome to one of the coolest places on the web! Texas is very well represented here, so you will be sure to meet new friends and dive buddies! Have a look around and like already mentioned, check out the clubs section for the Texas Swamp Divers!

Back
Top Bottom