Hello , from s.florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kaptnles

Reaction score
Looking forward to a nice year next year. Hope to have better seas then we did this last year. Seemed every nice week ended with a Tropical storm or hurricane weekend.
:diver:

:azvatar: Hello there kaptnles, my name is Matt and I wanted to welcome you to the community. I think it’s the best board on the internet for divers. The people on here make it a really friendly place. It’s a great place to see what’s going on with divers. Just wanted to make you feel welcome! If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
Take care and safe diving. :japanese:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hey there kaptnles, welcome to Scubaboard! We're glad to have you join and I hope you get your wish for next year!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Heya and welcome aboard!!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Be sure to check our Florida Club forum! It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
This is the dive activity and dive buddy place; especially, it seems, for you Florida divers. Who'da figured there'd be so many divers in Florida with the cold waters you have this time of year and the wave action you have at other times.
Maybe it's because of all the coastline, caves, and great wrecks.
Understand there might be some fishing and sight seeing there too.
Enjoy!

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom