Third's time the charm... I hope. Greetings from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SangP

Contributor
Reaction score
Hiya guys,

I donno what is going on but I hope that this is the last I'm I going to have to put in this greeting but what the heck.

Greetings from Sunny Singapore..eh it's not that sunny now but it usually sunny most of the time :wink:

Anynow, I would like to say a big hellO to everyone here and hope to learn as much as possible from the experts here.

Sincerely,

SangP

PS. It's 3 hours more till the NEW YEAH!!!! :dazzler1:

SangP:
Hiya guys,

I donno what is going on but I hope that this is the last I'm I going to have to put in this greeting but what the heck.

Greetings from Sunny Singapore..eh it's not that sunny now but it usually sunny most of the time :wink:

Anynow, I would like to say a big hellO to everyone here and hope to learn as much as possible from the experts here.

Sincerely,

SangP

PS. It's 3 hours more till the NEW YEAH!!!! :dazzler1:

Its took three times for someone to greet you. We do have official greeters but they must be asleep at the wheel, then its that time of the year and what with the board being down, well I have run out of excuses for them. So welcome to the board and dive in to it (pun intended)
All the best from sunny Florida.
David

Likely due to the database maintenance that was going on.. Welcome..

Hi guys,

Well, Divemastr is right on that it was the database maintainance. I have posted 2 times early and gots lots of greets but both these threads were wiped out.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys and I really like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

SangP

Welcome to the board. As for having to post your greet twice, just remember that this is all computers. They fail from time to time. We're not all experts here, but we all can learn something from each other.

Hi there SangP, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and safe diving. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!
It was sooo frustrating!! But I'm okay now.
Glad you persevered and continued to introduce yourself!!

STOCK MESSAGE
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
Again, Welcome to the greatest addiction!
It's so easy to forget the things that we love, but here at ScubaBoard, we're all doing our dead level best to maintain the highest level of SCUBA ADDICTION possible.
Please stay with us, interact, and keep your need to get wet alive!
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved to where it can receive better attention.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
[size=+3]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![/size]

Tom

Back
Top Bottom