Happy New Year 2005!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ratings

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
New Years greetings to everyone out in the Scuba World! Just returned from some heavenly diving in Turkoise! I can't recommend highly enough. Got my Advanced certification while down there as well! Stayed and dove with Club Med Turks & Caicos.
On a more serious note, I'd like to send my heartfelt thoughts to those divers and their families that may or may not have made it through the tsunami
Nili

Welcome to SB Nili. We need to not just have heartfelt thoughts at this time, but help in anyway we can.

David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

:icecream1 Hi there Nili, I just wanted to make you feel welcome, when I joined many people introduced themselves. On Scuba Board, you will find there are many informative divers here. It’s a good place too, for meeting other divers. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy being on the board. and safe diving. From Matt.

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome aboard :wavey:

We're all feeling the effects of the tsunami and will keep everyone in our prayers and hearts...

Cheers,
Vickie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom