Hi to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KeSha P

Reaction score
We are new to the board but not new to diving... I fact we just came back from a weekend in Nanaimo BC Canada diving with Divers Choice Charters. Nothing better than bringing in the new year by plunging into the north pacific ocean on January 1... With the best charter in Nanaimo... We are planning a trip back there in February... the wrecks are great but drift diving in Dodds Narrows cannot be beat...

Hi Kesha P, All I can say is Burrrrrrrr.......and welcome to the board.
Scu_ba_doo

Hello KeSha P, welcome to Scubaboard! I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.

Hello there KeSha P,

welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Heya and welcome to the Board.... sounds way to cold for this Warm Water Wus, but I'm glad you had fun.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Yes a little chilly but trust me it is way worth it.. the invertibrite life is fantastic... and the drift diving... well lets just say we have renamed it to Current diving... after all they are sometimes as fast as 3.8 knots...

Thanks for the welcome.. where do you hail from...

baitedstorm:
Heya and welcome to the Board.... sounds way to cold for this Warm Water Wus, but I'm glad you had fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom