eyyy fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well hello to scuba board! It's great that we have such an awesome way of communicating with others that share our passion. Well, what to say? I'm a 16 year old student from western mass and I have been a certified diver for 4 years (advanced for 1 year). I enjoy diving, painting, horror movies, and long walks on the beach. My favorite fish is the juvenile smooth trunk fish (just a little black ball with yellow spots!) but mostly I'm into the bigger stuff, ie sharks and whales. Well, if theres anyone out there interested in chatting with a silly kid like me, by all means go for the gold.

***LIZ

Welcome to the board. You may be 16 years old, but from your message you are a lot older mentally. Keep that up and we all will talk with you. You will find plenty of information and friends on this board. If you are ever in Florida, give me a PM and I would be honored to dive with you.

hey, wow, you guys at scuba board are all right. murphdivers286, it's a date.

Hello Liz, welcome to Scubaboard! This community is made up of divers from all over the world and of all ages. There are many members your age (I'm not one of them).

Heya Liz, welcome aboard!

:wavey: Hey there LIZ, welcome to Scuba Board! I know you will enjoy being on here, it’s a great place. Take care and safe diving. Matt. :banana:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom