Hello from Holland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Novice_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Guys,
i have been reading a lot in the scuba board. Lots of interesting stuff but sometimes a little overdone. Sometimes i feel like responding, but most of the time somebody else beat me to it.
About myself: I've been diving since 1976, first few years only sports diving. In 1981 i started a career as a professional diver for 6 years. Then i moved into the fire service, done some rescue diving there too. after seven years i moved up the ladder literally, and quit diving. After that i havent been diving for a few years. Four years ago i started again so i have to some reading now. Until now i have made some 1000 dives or something, about 700 professionallu and about 300 for fun.
I will propably be posting some questions in the future, or maybe answering some. At least try to.
If anyone has any questions, please respond.
And by the way ; Happy New Year !!

Welcome to the board "Expert diver"...... I'm glad you stopped lurking and jumped into the water :lurk_2:

Hello there Novice,

welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :dazzler1:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! :dazzler1:

Heya and welcome aboard. As soon as you get a chance you should fill out your profile. You said 700 profession dives, are you a DM , IA or an Instructor? I'm a little confused. If you are i just want to hook you up on the Instructor forum so send me a PM and I'll get you started. Glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,
Vickie

Interesting, I wouldn't call you a novice. Anyway, welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

murphdivers286:
[red]Welcome to the board "Expert diver"...... [/red]

It was brought to my attention that this statement was rude. I would like to appologize to you Novice Diver. I did not mean for this statement to come out wrong. What I meant by this statement was that I thought of you as an Expert Diver because of your VAST experience as a diver. I never meant to offend anyone. Please except my appology if this statement offended you an anyway.

Novice_diver:
Hi Guys,
i have been reading a lot in the scuba board. Lots of interesting stuff but sometimes a little overdone. Sometimes i feel like responding, but most of the time somebody else beat me to it.
About myself: I've been diving since 1976, first few years only sports diving. In 1981 i started a career as a professional diver for 6 years. Then i moved into the fire service, done some rescue diving there too. after seven years i moved up the ladder literally, and quit diving. After that i havent been diving for a few years. Four years ago i started again so i have to some reading now. Until now i have made some 1000 dives or something, about 700 professionallu and about 300 for fun.
I will propably be posting some questions in the future, or maybe answering some. At least try to.
If anyone has any questions, please respond.
And by the way ; Happy New Year !!

You have the longest delay between "join date" and your first post that i've ever seen.

In ieder geval welkom. Er zijn nog andere Nederlanders hier op scubaboard. Ik ben er een van....althans ik woon in Nederland. Duik je ook lokaal (dwz in de Oosterschelde, N. zee enz.) of alleen op vakanties?

R..

Well, you've certainly taken your time in greeting everyone.

Which reminds me... oops! I haven't formally introduced myself yet, maybe I'll do that sometime.

Er zitten trouwens niet alleen Nederlanders op dit forum, ook Belgen.

Trouwens, iedereen die Nederlands machtig is, is ook altijd welkom op http://zoekertjes.duiken.be/

Sorry for the Dutch intermezzo, people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom