Heya!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flobaby

Registered
Reaction score
Glad to be here, didn't realize what a rockin' board this is.

Been diving for about 10 years now, lived for a while in BVI where I divemastered and eventually got my instructor card. Moved to Florida and started a scuba t-shirt company with my then husband. I've since moved north to Pennsylvania. The company's still happening, though as far as diving goes, it's a lot rarer for me these days, though I did manage to make it to Cancun last August. We'll see where the wind takes me next...

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi flobaby, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to the Board! and safe diving. :balloon

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Flo!

It's a real honor to meet you. I discovered your shirts online last year, and think they're fantastic. (For some reason, I thought the company was in the UK.) I think they're the most cleaver thing I've seen yet involving diving. (And all of my chemist friends like the one with the "that should take care of the gym" one!)

Welcome to the board. There are some great humor threads in the non-diving forum that you might like, as well as excellent scuba discussions and lots of online clubs that my help you generate a bit of bottom time when the business is slow.

Hope to cross paths, either above or below the surface,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
Hi Flo!

It's a real honor to meet you. I discovered your shirts online last year, and think they're fantastic. (For some reason, I thought the company was in the UK.) I think they're the most cleaver thing I've seen yet involving diving. (And all of my chemist friends like the one with the "that should take care of the gym" one!)

:D Wow Grier,
What a super fabulous post! Thank you a zillion times over for saying such lovely things...I'm all blushy. Guess I gotta put you on the payroll now, hehe.

I appreciate the board guidance, too. I plan on sticking around here a while so I'm sure we'll be chatting more in future.

Big fat scuba regards,

Welcome to the board. You will find that Grier is full of compliments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom