New member from ND

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight1989

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I've been active in various automotive forums for a while and it just hit me, theres got to be a SCUBA forum out there. I'm in the USAF and am stationed in the armpit of the world, ND. I've been diving for a little over 2 yrs. I am a current PADI Divemaster. I learned to dive and went all the way to Divemaster while I was stationed in Curacao, threw in a couple of specialties too. As soon as I got back home, I joined the local water rescue unit and recived all my cold water and ice diving training. With luck here in the next year I plan to go get my Instructor Cert and in the next few months will be completing my First Responder Instructor training.

PS.. Looks like a nice site, cant wait to be posting!!

Cool, North Dakota makes South Dakota look positively tropical. Having an ND diver on the board makes me feel a whole lot closer to the coast.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Heya and welcome to the Board!!!! I'm sending you a pm on how you can access the Instructor 2 Instructor Forum. It is designed for Dm's and above to chat about whatever. Look forward to seeing you around!

Cheers,
Vickie

baitedstorm:
Heya and welcome to the Board!!!! I'm sending you a pm on how you can access the Instructor 2 Instructor Forum. It is designed for Dm's and above to chat about whatever. Look forward to seeing you around!

Cheers,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie, I just got your PM. I'll deffintly be replying here shortly.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom