Guess I'll try this one more time....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c2t91

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Howdy from TEXAS :)

Seems like my personal post got wiped out from the Christmas holiday reload. Anyway, just want to say that this is a great, all encompassing scuba diving website. A great network for just about anything you need to know about scuba diving and a lot more.

I'm getting ready for a return trip to Indonesia (21 May - 4 Apr). Experienced my first liveaboard trip in May/June of 2004. Now I am hooked. Going again on the same boat but much diffeent itinerary this time. The boat is the M Y Pelagian (DIVE ASIA PACIFIC). This is great boat! I took 500 pictures last time and expect to do more this Spring - got some lights and I'm anxious to use 'em. They are new to the US. Brand is Fish Eye out of Japan.

If you might be interested in this great dive trip at a heavily discounted price and need more information, see my Eastern Indonesia listing under Group Trip.......... The dive area was not impacted by the tsumani. There are two berths left.

Hi there c2t91, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. and safe diving. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. Sounds like a great trip. Wish I could go.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome aboard! Gutting about the loss of posts... I lost several myself too :(

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Sorry about the wipe out. We all lost in that

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom