Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaybird

Reaction score
Well, it finally happened. I spent the last week in Maui trying to avoid getting the dive itch, but to no avail.

It's been 18 years since I first got certified having cut my teeth on the bathtub waters of the Red Sea then on to the NorCal coast where I stopped about 12 years ago. Miscreant years spent in nightclubs and dive bars (no pun intended) kept me away from this wonderful activity until this last week.

So, I want to pick up where I left off. I found this forum like I found all my other forums (Google, Duh!) and here I am, 30yrs old feeling 12 again, ready to jump in with both feet... (pun intended) :D

Jay

Hello Jay, welcome to Scubaboard! This is a great place to learn and meet other divers from around the world.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Heya Jay,
Welcome to the Board!!! And back into diving. 12 years is a looooong time to stay dry

I know what you mean, I got my OW in 1993, did my 9th dive at the end of 2004. Now I am on a roller-coaster towards getting DM before the May of this year!

Go with it!

Welcome to the board there Jaybird. Sound like you have the right frame of mind to be here. Welcome.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom