Hello from IN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gela

Registered
Reaction score
I've been lurking a long time, just decided to say hi. I'm landlocked in Indiana, but hey if the flood waters keep rising, maybe I'll be able to dive in my back yard! I try to cross the border at least a few times a year and the US border at least once for some nice clear water to dive.

Gela

Hi There Gela,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Heya and welcome aboard.... I often look out my window at the retention pond and often debate on diving in it.... This is a pretty good way to hang out when we can't be diving. I find it takes the edge off of the withdraw.

Cheers,
Vickie

There is some decent diving in and around Indiana. Just ask around. The local dive shops can direct you or you can use ScubaBoard as a resource.

'Course, you gotta wait 'til late June or July for the water to get warmish, but it'll be close, cheap, and underwater!

theskull

I go diving a lot around KY and IL, it's just too darn cold right now. Been thinking about a drysuit, but of course I've been thinking about one for five years now. sigh. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Gela:
I go diving a lot around KY and IL, it's just too darn cold right now. Been thinking about a drysuit, but of course I've been thinking about one for five years now. sigh. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Me too, but I'm proably gonna take the plunge this year and get one. Welcome aboard.

James

Hi Gela!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.com!

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed. :scubadive:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom