New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonyd63

Reaction score
west central Florida, Weeki Wachee Springs
Greetings to all !! New to scuba board from Weeki Wachee Florida

Hello all ! I'm new to the scuba board, but diving for many years. Since about 1979 ? I think. I have learned the hard way and went through the old training back in the day. Now I live in west central Florida and am an instructor trainer with three different agencies. I would be more then happy to help anyone who has any questions, or needs any help with any problems. If it's within my knowledge area.
Don't know why I haven't found this board a long time ago. It looks like fun.
You may also feel free to e-mail me at tonyd1963@hotmail.com as well.

Tony "D"

Hi Tony,
Welcome to SB! And yah it can be fun. :jump:

Hi There Tony,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi Tony!

If you haven't already, register for access to the Instructor 2 Instructor forum. A great place to trade hints, tips, and suggestions or just yak with fellow Intructors.

Take care,

Welcome to the board Tony. Like SubMariner stated, register for the Instructor 2 Instructor Forum. If you give me a PM, I will give you instructions on how to register. Also don't forget to check our your local dive Forum......Florida Conch Divers.

Click here ------>[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Back
Top Bottom