Thar be monsters here. Arrr.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheeFrosty

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new here, though I'm sure everyone has had more than their fill of my dad, NetDoc. Just hoping to find some interesting characters lurking in the corners of this place, and maybe fight off my boredom.

Few things about me: I read too much, write when the muse hits me over the head, draw, paint, and work with a few other mediums; I *do* occasionally leave the dark abyss that is my room (usually when people call and bug me until I go out), and I also have aspirations of rockstar-dom, or raising an army of zombie cats to conquer the world. People say I have an over-active imagination. Good thing I don't listen.

I shall try to behave here, to make the daddy happy.... but I do enjoy the company of the keepers of the Twisted Humor, so feel free to drop me a line if you apply. Or even if you don't apply. I work at Disney right now, so you know I have to at least have a *couple* friendly bones in my body.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better, and also to the drama that always ensues on anything internet-related.

::bows::

~Frosty

Welcome to SB matie, and thar be a scary monster kitten in yer avatar.
So be watchen' yerself and let the drama ensue

Great Avatar!!! Welcome to the board. Say 'Hi' to Daddy for me...

-Grier

Heya and welcome aboard!!! over-active imagination, must be a Gemini thing.. We have the same b-day (woohoo, yay us!) except that blasted year thing...lol! Glad to have you here!!!

Cheers,
Vickie

Hi There zombie_cats,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

zombie_cats:
Hello all. I'm new here, though I'm sure everyone has had more than their fill of my dad, NetDoc. Just hoping to find some interesting characters lurking in the corners of this place, and maybe fight off my boredom.

Few things about me: I read too much, write when the muse hits me over the head, draw, paint, and work with a few other mediums; I *do* occasionally leave the dark abyss that is my room (usually when people call and bug me until I go out), and I also have aspirations of rockstar-dom, or raising an army of zombie cats to conquer the world. People say I have an over-active imagination. Good thing I don't listen.

I shall try to behave here, to make the daddy happy.... but I do enjoy the company of the keepers of the Twisted Humor, so feel free to drop me a line if you apply. Or even if you don't apply. I work at Disney right now, so you know I have to at least have a *couple* friendly bones in my body.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better, and also to the drama that always ensues on anything internet-related.

::bows::

~Frosty
Welcome to the Board!

Welcome to the board. Your Dad is a great guy. I am sure you probably believe that as well. Anyone that works with young people like he does is special. Never forget that.

Welcome to SB!

I love your avatar. It looks a bit like one of my kittens.

I do have a small cat army here but none of them are zombies. They will; however, eat your brains if you let them. :eyebrow:

Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom