Newbie from Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ltlax

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I just took my OW class in December and looking to complete my checkout dives at a resort in Puerto Rico, in early February. Any suggestion/advice would be much appreciated.

ltlax:
Hello, I just took my OW class in December and looking to complete my checkout dives at a resort in Puerto Rico, in early February. Any suggestion/advice would be much appreciated.

I'm in Newark and started my AOW. Good luck on the dives! You are going to have a blast in PR. Nice weather and the water should be absolutely beautiful. Are you going to Ponce? Isla Verde? Culebras? Oh how I envy you... Dying to dive in La Parguera at nite... (sigh) one day...

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Mama Mynet:
I'm in Newark and started my AOW. Good luck on the dives! You are going to have a blast in PR. Nice weather and the water should be absolutely beautiful. Are you going to Ponce? Isla Verde? Culebras? Oh how I envy you... Dying to dive in La Parguera at nite... (sigh) one day...

This is my first time in Puerto Rico. We will be in the Fajarado area.

JulieannevZ:
Hello Itlax,

Welcome to the world of diving and to these forums. I'm living on the Gold Coast of Australia, and just completed my AOW. Looking forward to diving lots and lots!!

Have fun in Peurto Rico. Will the weather be nice an warm over there, at that time of year?

I checked weather channel. It looks like they are in their raining season and that is suppose to stop in Feb. Hopefully we will have nice weather when we arrive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom