Experienced Texas diver, New Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mawg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello to all. I have been a diver for 13 years now and have been to places like Roataan, Belize, and Cozumel. Live in Houston. Have logged about 150 dives so far. My wife and I, she dives too, only go to Cozumel now. We have found a hotel there that we like very much, it is close to Houston, dont like flying so much after traveling all over Caribbean and Central America and had some " interesting flights", and we dive with two Operators there that we have come to trust and like very much. Been to Cozumel 21 times and scheduled to go twice this year already. Made a couple dives on the north shore , one on an old Galleon, and like that very much. If you have any questions about Cozumel, I'd be happy to answer them if I can. I have been there a lot and experienced a lot there over the last 13 years. Very glad to be on this forum. By the way, Mawg = middle aged white guy. .... God Bless All Here.

Hi Mr Mawg.:biggrinba
Welcome to SB.
Great to have your experience and knowledge of Cozmel to tap into.
I'll be in the Cancun Cozumel area (only 4th time) real soon, can't wait.
David

dlndavid:
Hi Mr Mawg.:biggrinba
Welcome to SB.
Great to have your experience and knowledge of Cozmel to tap into.
I'll be in the Cancun Cozumel area (only 4th time) real soon, can't wait.
David

THANKS FOR THE GREETING. IF YOU WANT INFO ON WHO TO DIVE WITH IN COZUMEL, I'LL BE GLAD TO OFFER AN OPINION. OVER THE YEARS I'VE GONE OUT WITH PROBABLY A DOZEN OR SO. COZUMEL IS A GREAT PLACE TO DIVE IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN LARGE FISH,TURTLES,RAYS EELS AND SHARKS, BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHERE TO SEE THEM ( WHICH REEFS ) AND WHO WILL TAKE YOU THERE.I CAN ALSO TELL YOU WHO IS THE SAFEST OPERATOR, IMHO.

El Orans:
Hello MAWG,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens (a just not yet MAWG)

" THEN IT WAS WRITTEN. " THAT MOVIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TOO. THANKS FOR THE GREETING.

Heya and welcome to the board! Love the name!!!! My husband and I and mabe another couple are planning on going to Cozumel in June. I'm sure hubby (Murphdivers286) will love to pick your brian... lol

Cheers,
Vickie

Sham_ba_la:
Hiya Mawg,

Welcome to the board...from one Texan to another.

THANKS SHAM FOR THE GREETING.

baitedstorm:
Heya and welcome to the board! Love the name!!!! My husband and I and mabe another couple are planning on going to Cozumel in June. I'm sure hubby (Murphdivers286) will love to pick your brian... lol

Cheers,
Vickie

THANKS FOR THE GREETING. TELL YOUR HUSBAND I'LL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS HE MAY HAVE. I'LL BE IN COZUMEL IN MAY AND AUGUST AS USUAL. THE CURRENTS ARE AT " NORMALLY " THEIR CALMEST STARTING IN MID MAY AND THROUGH EARLY AUGUST. ENJOY YOUR SELVES.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom