Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rebel183

New
Reaction score
I'm a new member, but have been diving for over 25 years. Hold multiple ratings up to divemaster and like to frequent the bay island of Honduras, where I have recently purchased property. I've met a lot of people from all over the world there..especially Brits and Ossies. I'm an old guy but still love to dive and meet new people.

Hey Rebel,
Welcome to SB, hope you can share some of your Honduras diving here on SB.
David

Hello there rebel183,

welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the board.

rebel183:
Hold multiple ratings up to divemaster and like to frequent the bay island of Honduras, where I have recently purchased property.

Do you need some company there? My wife and I would love to visit. :lol2:

Hey,
Welcome to the board. There is so much here! if you have any questions about anything, there are a whole bunch of people that will provide an answer. Dive safe and have fun, Rick

Back
Top Bottom