Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stevie_G

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Having observed this forum for a little while, I finally decided to take the "plunge" and join. Seems like a great place to gain information, and converse with fellow diving enthusiasts.

I'm married, live in Canada, and have two demanding teenage girls who are both too young to drive - hence I'm pretty busy as a chauffeur. That, and suffering with the serious impediment of being a two-fingered typist, I can't imagine ever getting up into the large post numbers that I have observed with some members......hey I've only got about twelve more months and then my eldest can take over some of the driving duties!

Originally began diving whilst working in Saudi Arabia between 1985 - 1995. I started out joining a BSAC club and crossed over to PADI when I completed Rescue Diver in 1993. I am currently a PADI Instructor, having also taught in BSAC as an Assistant Club Instructor.

I owe the pastime of diving a lot as it was where I met my wife.....she traveled to Saudi to work as a nurse (from Canada) and joined our BSAC branch where she landed me as her Instructor.....the rest is history......perhaps she should have taken up a different hobby!!

Dirk,

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi There Dirk,
My name is Matt. I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. Instructor dating a student.... HUMmmmmmmmm. Sounds like PADI would love to hear about this......:lol3:

Ah-Ummmmm, well I was still doing the BSAC thing when that little tryst occurred!
angel2.gif

Actually, we have since produced two daughters, one of whom certified at 12 years old as a PADI Junior OW.....guess I'm actually going above and beyond in my promotion of PADI!!!!!

What Doole said.......LOL......

BTW What took you so long.

Hey Doole and PT.......I feel as if I know you guys. He he he :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom