Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malc

New
Reaction score
Just qualified as a PADI instructor but stuck working in a crappy office in Portsmouth,
watching the sunset over the railway lines!!! can't wait to get back diving but blown all my money in Thailand.

S.O.S.

Welocme to the Scubaboard! What are your plans for the Instructorship, getting out of the office for good?
Enjoy!

Hi malc, my name is Matt. I’d like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a really nice place for divers to meet other divers. Take care and Safe Diving. :scubadive

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Tobagoman:
Welocme to the Scubaboard! What are your plans for the Instructorship, getting out of the office for good?
Enjoy!

[I]Hi there,

having lived and travelled over the last ten in Oz, N.Z, S.Africa, Thailand i'm looking for a place to settle for a while, my girlfriend has her rescue and wants to do her Divemaster and i'll do my instructorship. Want to sell our place in England and go live in the sun with less stress, wear shorts, ride a motorbike, dive and chill...

My visa cards went into binary numbers from our last trip so this is the first time we're really broke, naffed off with English weather, so spending all day at work surfing the net for the next place to look at, might try Dominican Republic, looks like a place you could buy a place for cheap,and the divings not bad, the worlds such a big place, not really sure where.

when i used to travel, i'd put 6 destinations down and roll a dice... might do that again.

or might even sell up, buy a 1963 campervan, blow the money we made, go travelling for another ten years....... hmmmmm that sounds cool.[/I]

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Don't ask me for money, though - I have to support my own diving habit. :)

Back
Top Bottom