ahah!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebunny

Reaction score
found it !.... the introductions board

errrr........

okay Hi to all .. im new to scubaboard and i thought i should introduce myself

Im 38
Tall
Freckly
Female
The rest changes without notice

Im a recreational diver with experiance in the red sea, maldives and of course the UK where i live
In fact i live in the diving capital of Europe .. The Orkney Islands and frequently dive the wrecks of Scapa Flow

For work ... I am the Owner / Skipper of a dive charter boat on scapa flow the MV- Stormdrift www.mv-stormdrift.co.uk

Feel free to contact me on business or ....err....pleasure !!!??? (dont take that too literally )

Hazel

Hi Hazel and welcome to the ScubaBoard. This is definetly the best source for diving information that you will find anywhere. If you can't find an answer to a diving related question here, you probably wont find it anywhere!

You definetly live in an excellent area to dive, I live on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland and most of the diving here on our historical wrecks is mud diving.

Hi Hazel, my name is Matt. I’d like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a really nice place for divers to meet other divers. Take care and Safe Diving. :scubadive

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome.

I've always wanted to visit Orkney. Do you have any websites to reccommend looking at for topside activities?

thank you all :)
Deerman .. apart from my own ? lol

"Visit Orkney " has a website which is ok and there are many others which come up on searches ....hope you find something of interest

Hazel

Back
Top Bottom