Greetings From Phuket, Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am living in the Souther part of Phuket Island i
Hi Everybody!

My name is Sara Cheng and I have been living, working and diving in Phuket, Thailand for the last year and a half. The diving here is much better then back home and I love working with the Instructor I have. The Instructor I train and dive with is Megumi Yoshikawa from the PADI Rescue Diver training vidio and even after over 5,000 dives she makes me feel like every dive is so special. When we get out on the boat she always puts this big smile on her face, waves her arms around and says " welcome to my office". I am studying now for my Divemaster course with her and hope that in the future I can become an Instructor. I have had some good experiences at almost all of the dive sites in the area so I hope that you all will feel free to write if you need any West Coast Thailand diving or holiday info.

Hi There Sara,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

welcome singapore sara~ur gonna love this board~ by the way, some random info for the day, my middle name is sara!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome Sara!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer. :dazzler1:

Diving over there is definitely on my "To Do" list!

El Orans:
Hello Sara,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Hello El Orans

I took a look at the website you have and noticed that it was all in Dutch. The website for the shop that I train and dive with here in Phuket is also in Dutch.
Dennis Hoogenkamp our Dutch Instructor is still buisy helping with tsunami recovery efforts and you may have seen him on several of the Dutch TV channels or in the newspapers. Our boss says that he will probably take a long time off work and maybe never come back to diving for a living after everything that has happened since the wave.

You may be interested in visiting our Phuket site at http://www.phuket-scuba-diving.com and maybe soom day you will visit with us here in Phuket. Send me a reply if you have any questions about the diving here and the Similan Islands. My boss says we have a lot more fish here then they do in the Nederland Antillies as he and his wife lived in Curracao for 2 years.

Bye from Sunny Phuket

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom