New to diving and located in San Antonio.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesse03

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone-

I am new to diving and live in san antonio. Don't have a dive buddy and would love to come along on dives in and around the san antonio area.
I am 22, married and currently active duty in the military as well as going to school for my bachelors. In my free time I would like to go diving. I have a dog who I would love to bring along.

Do most places you go to dive at allow dogs?

Thanks look forward to chatting with all of you, maybe even diving.
Jesse

Hi, and welcome to the board. Sorry i can't help you with that...but check out the texas forum they will be able to help you. good luck

Welcome to ScubaBoard, only bad thing is you should have someone up top watching him/her (non-gender specific dog) until your done with your dive. Just to be safe. :wink:

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Unfortunately, I can't help with TX, but I'm sure someone can!

Hi There Jesse,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and Safe Diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom