hi all we are new to the board and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanewb

Reaction score
just want to say hi to everyone. my wife and i just got introduced to scuba last week. we will recieve our cert in mexico at the end of april. cant wait, ive turned into a gear head in a matter of 2 days. now all i need is 2 more jobs to buy it all. lol

scubanewb:
ive turned into a gear head in a matter of 2 days. now all i need is 2 more jobs to buy it all. lol
Hell you don't need 2 more jobs, you need a trust fund! Welcome to SB and have fun. Take it slow, you'll get there...

Doc

Dive on in here and have fun. My wife dives too, will at least on vaction, but it's fun to dive together. enjoy steve

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Before buying gear, rent some and try out verious configurations or designs. I've changed things several times in my diving, and I'm just doing OW stuff. You really should spend time talking to other divers as well for what works for them before buying.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom