Just a newbie saying hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ccohn2000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi All,

My huaband and I are both new divers, just certified 1/23/05. I have only 20 dives but I really am loving it. I'm 43 and needed a new hobby, this totally qualifies. I'm looking forward to improving my skills ( at my level I learn something on every dive!) and enjoying diving for a lot of years. I live in the SF Bay area so it's cold water for me, but it really isn't all that cold. Either that or it's so much fun, I just don't notice. :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard!
Have fun and enjoy! Lots of great info here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Welcome to the board. 20 Dives since January and with all the rain we have been having. My, but you have been busy. Good for you. Please fill out your profile if you have not already done so. It helps when we know where in the world you are located. Also drop down and visit the Northern America, California Kelp Divers, NorCal sub forum section for local talk and information.

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Hi ccohn2000, my name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to ScubaBoard!

Take care and Safe Diving. :butnhome:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom