Hi from sunny St.augustine FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtl01

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys it's me just another :newbie:
I'll finish my OW cert. in about 2 weeks(only 2 more spring dives and it's mine:D )
I'm going through PADI and I got a really good instructer (if you want PADI and you live in the ponte vedra/St aug/flagler beach/daytona area of florida you should go to the flagler beach dive center and ask for Big Red (he won't be there but he teaches there). Anyway I love it, Don't tell anyone but I forgot to breath for awhile, it feels so weird to breath underwater.
If anyone here has been to a place called Devils Den near gainesville in williston could you tell me about it (that's where I'm having my 2 or3 spring dives) any help/suggsestions will be accepted glady.:)

Welcome to the neighbourhood. Can't help you with sites in Florida, but the folks there will soon be giving you great advice.

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board as much as I do. It is a great place to spend a surface interval.

Chad

LOL at harlan.I would do that but I don't have a laptop yet.
Hey DivingGal when does your comfortable diving year start up there in the great white north.

What's going on I have a reply in this thread and it's not showing up I posted it atleast 10 minutes ago.
Maybe it's just me

ok there it is

welcome to the board jtl01.
:)

Dive charters? well I guess you could do sea hunt scuba but I don't think they do stuff around the area but they take groups down to west palm beach and stuff. They might do diving around here but I don't know for sure.Besides most of the time you have to go out pretty deep to get to clear water. I'm talking 8-9 miles out 60-100 feet of water so you better have more than a OW cert.
LOTS of baracuddas and amberjacks and sharks. Sometimes it's so hot out the cuddas go underneath the boat for the shade hehehehehehe:) Ya never know so I'll try and find more out.

I have not been on the board much during the winter but saw your post about st aug. Was wonding if did many dives here. I got cert from sea hunt last year and have just been waiting for the weather to get better (warmer too). Looking for dive buddies if you're interested. pmcsurf1@bellsouth.net

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom