Please Welcome our newest noobie Moderator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much they payin you? cause I would want combat pay. Welcome!

SB Staff will never be the same.

Did they teach you the secret handshake? Congratulations!

rick, of course, takes his first day off :wink:

welcome aboard, Rick!

H2Andy:
rick, of course, takes his first day off :wink:
Actually, I posted, but then as my first mod duty, I deleted my post. Then I sent myself a nasty PM for unjustly deleting the post, calling myself names. Then I started a thread in Wine & Cheese called Rick Inman is the Worst Mod on Scubaboard, which I, of course deleted - without even sending myself a PM explaining why. Then I quit Scubaboard and started my own board with real freedom, but nobody came to it, so I'm back.
I could have saved myself all that trouble by just paying myself the $5.00 exempt fee that rtkane thought of (still waiting for the check, BTW). :wink:
Wish me luck!

Rick Inman:
Actually, I posted, but then as my first mod duty, I deleted my post. Then I sent myself a nasty PM for unjustly deleting the post, calling myself names. Then I started a thread in Wine & Cheese called Rick Inman is the Worst Mod on Scubaboard, which I, of course deleted - without even sending myself a PM explaining why. Then I quit Scubaboard and started my own board with real freedom, but nobody came to it, so I'm back

:11:

that's advanced mod stuff, dude!

you can't do that!

(i'm telling Net Doc on you!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom