Hello from Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Brazil, welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll find everyone is very friendly here so if you need anything, just let one of us know. BTW, how's the diving in Brazil? The pictures I've seen from there are amazing!!!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

I want to join the others in welcoming you to ScubaBoard.com, and I hope you both enjoy it and find it helpful as you learn your way around here.
Just in case you missed it, do read this simple guide A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums by Tech Admin & team. It is pinned at the top of the Intros forum here so you can go back to at anytime.

So very few of us get to travel that far to dive there, I am sure your contributions on local diving will be very enlightening. I'll look forward to them.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Seja muito bem-vinda.
Levando em consideração a quantidade de mergulhadores (e mergulhadoras) brasileiros são pouco representados neste board.

CD85936:
Hi,
I'm new around here and I just would like to send my hello to everyone...
:wink:

Welcome to Scubaboard. It's a great website.

Where in Brazil are you?

Randy

miketsp:
Seja muito bem-vinda.
Levando em consideração a quantidade de mergulhadores (e mergulhadoras) brasileiros são pouco representados neste board.

Obrigada pela boas vindas!!!!! Estou em São Paulo e você?? Me surpreendi de encontrar um brasileiro por aqui!!!!!
Beijos

Hello Vickie, Joe, Laurens, Don and Randy,
Thank you all for the welcome and the orientation. I live in Sao Paulo (big city without ocean in Brazil). Dives here are great, specially at Northeast of the contry. Where I live I have good places to dive far just a hour by car. Caves are really special in the midwest of the country. I have learned cave diving in Brazil but I also was in Ginnie Springs shapping my skills and in Mexico just to enjoy. Unfortunatelly it's being a long time I don't do caves...
Fell free to contact me for any doubts you all may have regarding my country... it will be a great pleasure to answer them!!!!
See you all

We (the company I work for) have a factory in Sao Paulo. Perhaps we can get a dive or two in later in the year. I'm may get the oppertunity to visit later this year.

Randy

CD85936:
Hello Vickie, Joe, Laurens, Don and Randy,
Thank you all for the welcome and the orientation. I live in Sao Paulo (big city without ocean in Brazil). Dives here are great, specially at Northeast of the contry. Where I live I have good places to dive far just a hour by car. Caves are really special in the midwest of the country. I have learned cave diving in Brazil but I also was in Ginnie Springs shapping my skills and in Mexico just to enjoy. Unfortunatelly it's being a long time I don't do caves...
Fell free to contact me for any doubts you all may have regarding my country... it will be a great pleasure to answer them!!!!
See you all

:sunny Hi,

I would like to Welcome you to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

Take care and Safe Diving

:palmtree:
-Matt-

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Back
Top Bottom