New Member: Long Time Reader - First Time Poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MEL-DC Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, All.

I have been reading this site for a little while now and have found it to be a great place to obtain all sorts of information w/ regard to dive gear, sites, etc. In short, love it.

I am currently living in Melbourne, AU, but home for me is Washington, DC. Most of my diving has been done here in Melbourne, but I have also gotten wet at the Great Barrier Reef (from the Whitsunday Islands), Cozumel, and Borneo (Sabah, Malaysia).

This weekend I am finishing off my AOW and Nitrox courses in Phillip Bay (Melbourne) - good cold water diving w/ decent currents, so a good place to learn. Plus, the AOW opens up a lot of wreck sites in the Bay - Dive operators here strictly enforce the depth limits of your cert, but it's a good thing.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing to the Board and thanks for having me.

:thumb: Hi MEL-DC Diver, My name is Matt. I would like to welcome you to Scuba Board! It’s a great place for people that appreciate scuba diving. and Safe Diving. Cheers!

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Sounds like you are a world traveler, me too SOMEDAY I hope :D

Welcome to the Board

ooh, i want to go to australia SO BAD! and i lived near dc last year and loved it. anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy.

Howdy and Welcome to The ScubaBoard.com :D

Gawd, but are you in position for great diving. Do all you can, as you'll wish you'd done more when you rotate back to DC.

See you around the forums, I hope...

don

DandyDon:
Howdy and Welcome to The ScubaBoard.com :D

Gawd, but are you in position for great diving. Do all you can, as you'll wish you'd done more when you rotate back to DC.

See you around the forums, I hope...

don
LOL! Great Flags, Don. Thanks!

Also, thanks to all of you for the welcome aboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom