Hello from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nioubi

New
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am from France (The Cousteau's land), in Nantes (western coast, 35km from the sea), 42 years, CMAS * Diver since 18 months, 12 dives on my book.
Cause sometimes it's not very easy to find a "CMAS * diver's chief" (I don't know the english name for the french "Guide de palanquée", the *'s "chief"), probably in september, I'll begin the CMAS ** formation in my diving club.
Perhaps I will buy a Gekko, anybody can tell me practical things on the "phosphorescent display" ? Is it sufficient ? How long can we read the display ?

Thanks,

Bonjour et bienveneu. Hope I spelled that correctly...

Diversauras:
Bonjour et bienveneu. Hope I spelled that correctly...
bienvenue :wink: I give you a 9/10
Your french is better my english is (sorry)...

Nioubi:
bienvenue :wink: I give you a 9/10
Your french is better my english is (sorry)...

I recently finished three semesters of French at the University of Missouri in St. Louis and even this mis spelling would not be overlooked by my beautiful French professer, but I am now trying to learn Hangul here in Hanguk (Korea) and am rapidly forgetting what I learned just a couple of years ago. This is the problem of not being able to practice what you learn... kind of like diving I think.

I don't guess I can help you much, but roam around the board, try the various forums, and youl will find a lot of help.

PM me if I can help you find your way at least...

:cowboy: don

Bonjour (which is about the extent of my French as the folks in Paris were quick to let me know!). Glad you have joined us. I've dived with several of your country-men and -women and enjoyed being with all of them.

Hey welcome to ScubaBoard, great to have a real frogman aboard.
Je ne pas parle la Francias.
David

Back
Top Bottom